Henry Moore at Hauser&Wirth Somerset. Day Trip. 22 June 2022. 10:00-18:00.
Wednesday, 22 June 2022, 10:00-18:00.
Day Trip: Henry Moore. Hauser& Wirth Somerset.
Join us on a day out in Hauser & Wirth Somerset for tour around the exhibition of works by Henry Moore (1898-1986).
The country outpost of the global gallery is the multi-purpose arts center set within the impressive landscaped garden, designed by internationally renowned landscape architect Piet Oudolf.
The day will include:
- Tour of the exhibition of works by Henry Moore (1898-1986) with the gallery’s Director
- Tour of the landscaped garden, designed by internationally renowned architect Piet Oudolf.
- Lunch at Roth Bar&Grill, the on-site restaurant serving locally sourced produce. The restaurant is designed by a contemporary design duo and replete with works of art.
- Visit to Make, the gallery specialising in presenting works by the leading and emerging contemporary crafts artists and makers.
- Travel from/to London Paddington station: 10:18 outbound train, 18:07 return to London. Train journey 1hr 40 mins.
Terms and conditions:
Price includes VAT, lunch, entry tickets, taxis, train tickets (1 st class where possible).
No refunds unless tours are cancelled by us. Credit notes due to illness only (cost of train tickets excluding); to be used during the same term.
Group numbers are still small – strictly 7 people per tour, 10 people per day trip. We like to give our clients a lot of attention.
COVID regulations – please make sure when attending our tours that you are up to date with all current requirements and the Government’s guidance. Some of the bigger events such as art fairs and museums, may require visitors to present their COVID status (I.e. negative antigen test/PCR test or vaccination certificate). Please note that we will not be held responsible if you are denied access by the organisers.
Availability: 6 in stock